Vehicle Warranty and Emissions
A vehicle modified by the use of performance parts and tuning may not meet the legal requirements for use on public roads. Use or installation of performance parts and tuning may adversely affect the drivability and reliability of your vehicle, and may also affect or eliminate your insurance coverage, factory warranty and new OEM part warranty. Performance parts are sold as is without any warranty of any type. There is no warranty stated or implied due to the stress placed on your vehicle by performance parts and our inability to monitor its use, tuning or modification.
FFTEC Motorsports takes great care to ensure our customers receive the proper products to suit their individual needs. For any number of reasons, a purchase may not meet those needs and may require an exchange or in some cases a refund. You are encouraged to contact an FFTEC Motorsports Representative prior to returning a product as you may find additional information about the product and related products helpful.
We are happy to accept your returned merchandise so long as the following criteria are met:
- All returns must be pre-authorized by contacting an FFTEC representative at 510-475-5855
- All returns must be received by FFTEC Motorsports within 30 days of the date in which the product was shipped
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition and in the original package or box.
- All returned merchandise must be shipped with the FFTEC Motorsports issued Return Authorization (RA) number clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping carton or other packaging.
- Special Order items will not be accepted for exchange or return unless previously authorized by an FFTEC representative.
- FFTEC Reserves the right to require a 20% restocking fee.
Please be sure to adhere to the criteria specified above as any return that does not will be ineligible for credit or exchange and will be refused or returned to the sender.
Shipping charges for returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer.
Original shipping costs are not refundable.
Exchanges are subject to product availability.
For further information, contact FFTEC Motorsports by calling 510-475-5855 x111, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (PST).
FFTEC Motorsports takes great pride in our products and the quality and performance that goes into them. In the unlikely event that you should encounter difficulty with a product or a defect is suspected, you are encouraged to first speak with an FFTEC Representative. In the event that the product needs to be returned to FFTEC Motorsports, you will be provided with a Return Authorization (RA) number, which must be prominently displayed on the shipping carton.
- All warranty returns must be pre-authorized by contacting FFTEC at: 510-475-5855 x111
- All returned merchandise must be shipped with the FFTEC issued Return Authorization (RA) number clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping carton or other packaging.
- Shipping charges to FFTEC are the responsibility of the customer. FFTEC covers shipping charges for the return of the repaired or exchanged item via UPS Ground service.
Additional charges for expedited shipment are the responsibility of the customer.
United Parcel Service (UPS) is FFTEC Motorsports’ standard carrier. Shipping, insurance and handling charges, added to the invoice and, are the responsibility of the consumer. Expedited shipping services are available at additional cost. The shipping charges indicated at “checkout” are based upon the actual weight or “DIM weight”, depending upon the size of the package. Actual shipping charges may vary from the reference rates provided at checkout but will be specified on the FFTEC Motorsports invoice and confirmation email following submission of your order.
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
APO and other Military addresses may be declined. Please contact FFTEC Motorsports for further information.
Canadian Addresses: Applicable GST and PST fees and all other duties and taxes are not assessed by FFTEC and are the sole responsibility of the customer upon entry into Canada. These fees are to be paid to UPS directly as a cash-on-delivery payment. International Canadian issued credit cards occasionally cannot be verified by address. These instances require a secondary form of payment. Please contact FFTEC Motorsports for further information.
Other Foreign Countries: FFTEC cannot accept international credit cards. For international purchases, FFTEC requires a bank wire transfer. All applicable fees, duties and taxes are not assessed by FFTEC and are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact FFTEC Motorsports for further information.
Billing and Shipping Address: The “ship to” address must match the “bill to” address. FFTEC can only ship to the credit card’s billing address. Please be sure to notify your financial institution of your most up to date address. There are no exceptions made on this particular policy when paying via credit card. We offer many secondary payment methods which circumvent this requirement. Please contact FFTEC Motorsports for further information.