Turbosmart has designed a brand new Internal Wastegate Actuator for the Mustang EcoBoost, which can help owners get more performance out of their engine with little effort. Turbosmart's 10psi Internal Wastegate Actuator creates a flatter boost curve which comes on sooner, with more stable boost and less drop off at the end of the rev range compared to the stock actuator. The result is a more driveable car with smoother power delivery and less turbo lag.
This actuator is ideal for modified and tuned vehicles. You can expect an increase of 1 to 2psi (peak boost) but the real improvement is in the mid-range.
Turbosmart's Internal Wastegate Actuator is stronger and more durable than the stock wastegate actuator, and is highly customisable with interchangeable springs for a range of boost levels, so it can allow the EcoBoost engine to release its full potential.
• Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminum construction.
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.